Permanent cosmetics can address the following issues:
- Hair loss from hypo-thyroid conditions,
- Post- mastectomy areola repigmentation
- Scarring from cleft lip surgical repair
- Scars from accidents or surgery
- Scars from hair transplants can be camouflaged
- Surgical scars from breast reduction
- Parkinson’s, Arthritis, MS and other conditions which result in unsteady hands
- Vision Impairment
- Vitiligo, in some cases Jamilla can pigment small areas, but this desease tends to be progressive
Alopecia is not just thinning hair, it is an automimmune disorder, in which the immune system attacks the hair follicle.
Jamilla’s brow hair simulation is artistry! You can restore the look of eye brows and enhance eyes with liner. In many cases we can even create the look of lashes on the lower lids.
Jamilla had alopecia areota as a child and she loves working with women who are dealing with hair loss. See our LINKS page for helpful links.
Post-Mastectomy Areola Repigmentation
Jamilla has been trained in simulation of the areola complex. Many local doctors refer patients to her. She does this work at a greatly reduced fee for all women.
We do not put photos of this procedure in our photo gallery for the privacy of our clients. However, some clients have given permission to show photos of their areola repigmentation procedure to new clients at their consultation.