Many of our clients travel great distances to visit us, so we would like to make your travel plans a bit easier with some information
When visiting the Portsmouth, NH office
You will enjoy Portsmouth with our great restaurants, wonderful boutiques for shopping as well as historical sites to visit. The town also boasts an amazing cultural scene with The Music Hall and Music Hall Loft. It is a wonderful walking town so bring comfy shoes. Portsmouth, is minutes away from our beautiful seacoast which is worth a visit!
For more info visit: www.Portsmouthnh.com and www.Portsmouthchamber.org
You have 3 Travel Options:
1) Boston Logan airport
Portsmouth, NH is one hour north of Boston
- Mermaid Shuttle to Portsmouth 603.696.2463
- C&J Bus 1.800.258.71111
- Rent a car and drive, so that you can visit our gorgeous seacoast and make a real vacation out of your trip!
2) Manchester NH Regional Airport www.flymanchester.com
It is often less expensive than flying into Logan. Carriers that serve Manchester: Delta, Southwest, United, USAir.
Manchester airport is less than one hour to Portsmouth.
Transportation from Manchester airport to Portsmouth:
3) If you are coming from Canada, fly into the Portland Maine Jetport www.portlandjetport.org
Portsmouth, NH is one hour south of Portland, Maine.
Transportation from Portland to Portsmouth:
- Mermaid Transportation 1.800.696.2463
ACCOMMODATIONS in PORTSMOUTH
Inns and Hotels in the historic downtown. Staying in town gives you the option of walking to restaurants, historic sites and entertainment. Our office is in the historic district.
- Martin Hill Inn a B&B that is less than one block from our office, 404 Islington St, 603.436.2287
- Sise Inn B&B, 40 Court St 603.433.1200
- Inn at Strawbery Banke B&B, 314 Court St, 1.603.436.7242
- Hilton Garden Inn, 100 High St, 1.866.681.6982
- Sheraton Harborside, 250 Market St, 1.603.431.2300
Motels located within a 3-mile radius from our Portsmouth office. These are very reasonably priced accommodations, but you will need a car to get around
- Holiday Inn, 300 Woodbury Ave 1.800.345.8082
- Anchorage Inn, 417 Woodbury Ave 1.603.431.8111
- Comfort Inn, 1190 Lafayette Rd, 1.866.611.6301
- America’s Best Inn, 383 Woodbury Ave, 1.603.431.4400
PORTSMOUTH RESTAURANTS “Eat like a local!”
Here are a few of our favorite restaurants:
Breakfast and casual lunch:
- The Friendly Toast Don’t miss this “museum of 50’s decor and bad art”
113 Congress St, 603.430.2154
- Jumpin Jays, 150 Congress St, 603.766.3474
- Popovers on the Square, 8 Congress St, Market Square, 603.431.1119
- The Kitchen, 171 Islington St. Portsmouth, NH, 603 319 – 8630
- Bubby’s New York Deli, 241 Hanover St, 603-373-8981
- Mombo, 66 Marcy Street (in historic Stawbery Banke district) 603.433.2348
- Ristorante Massimos, 59 Penhallow Street, 603-436-4000
- Surf, 99 Bow Street 603.334.9855
80 Hanover Street, 603.427.2959
Middle Eastern cuisine:
Habibi Middle Eastern
2968 Lafayette Rd Portsmouth, NH 03801